[GLLUG] Meeting Location Change - January 6th

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Dec 21 16:33:02 EST 2010

FOR THE JANUARY 6TH MEETING ONLY:

We will meet in the boardroom of the main CADL branch downtown
(third-floor, across from the elevator).  We will be doing a dry run of
our Open Source in the Enterprise seminar.

Anybody who would like some input is welcome to attend.  We need lots of
eyes on this to tell us where we need to tighten it up.

Also, if you cannot attend the January 15th seminar at the Hannah
Community Center, please feel free to attend this session.  We will be
happy to answer any questions you have.