[GLLUG] I need your help

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Dec 21 17:21:57 EST 2010

Anybody here who has a facebook account, even if you don't use it
regularly, I need your help to promote our upcoming seminar on Open
Source in the Enterprise.

Please help get the word out by going to
http://www.gllug.org/event/open-source-enterprise and choose the "Like"
option at the bottom of the page.  To make this successful, we need to
get the word out to as many people as possible.

There is also a facebook event, to which I encourage you to invite
everybody you know who might be interested in learning about how to save
money and boost productivity in their business.  The Facebook URL is
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=174749369226659

Like:  http://www.gllug.org/event/open-source-enterprise
RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=174749369226659

Thanks in advance for getting the word out.

Clay