[GLLUG] Network Shenanigans

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:05:59 EST 2010

It's possible I was disconnected for inactivity, as I was ripping CDs at
  the time and that eats up most of my CPU (PIII).  Web browsing (or
anything else) was painfully slow then.

Tom Driscoll (let me know if I got your name wrong) said at tonight's
meeting that it appears the WAP disconnected me for one or some of many
reasons.  He, as did Steve, suggested I talk to the library's IT people
if it happens again.  Things went fine at the Lansing library tonight,
and the speed was even pretty good.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

                                Chick