[GLLUG] Learn Linux Thin Client Software - LTSP Boot Camp

Alex Colcernian alexc at disklessworkstations.com
Wed Feb 10 15:31:05 EST 2010

Hello MSU Linux Users,

I wanted to tell you about LTSP Boot Camp. Our company founded the Linux
Terminal Server Project (LTSP) back in 1999. We use LTSP to create open
source Linux based thin client environments. It's in use all over the
world today.

We're offering a two day hands on training course here in Michigan. Its
located at the Detroit-Metro Crowne Plaza, which is 5 minutes from the
Airport. Its on March 22nd and 23rd ... taking place from 8:45 AM - 5:00
PM each day. We are committed to providing considerable value to
attendees. We run our business on the software we will be teaching ...

More information can be found here:
http://www.DisklessWorkstations.com/ltspBootCamp.html

Let me know if i can answer any questions for you.

Cheers,

--
Alex Colcernian
Director - Marketing and Sales