[GLLUG] new guy to Linux, need a few reccomendations

Bert W. Carrier Jr. bertcarrier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:52:30 EST 2010

Richard,

Those are some excellent points. I am concerned about power draw as
well.   This machine is one of about 7 or 8 that I have laying around,
and it is by no means my main computer.  It is nice and light, so it
would be good for dragging back and forth to school.

What is a good alternative to Xorg X11?