[GLLUG] Time to try

Don Bosman dbosman at msu.edu
Wed Jan 27 19:56:27 EST 2010

Since BSD is out, I am going to assume you want to stay with Linux and
probably a Ubuntu variant, so try the version for net books.
http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/download-netbook.

If the flavor doesn't matter as much, Puppy usually works well on
limited resource machines. It has an install option on the Live CD desktop.
DSL (Damn Small Linux) is another fairly fully featured option. It has
an install as well.