[GLLUG] Ubuntu question

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Wed Jan 27 21:13:08 EST 2010

Frank,

If you install 6.06 it will boot live from the CD but have an icon on
the desktop to install.  In that version there was no other option, for
the desktop install disk anyway.  You can double click on the icon and
it will install everything to the hard drive.  If you want, you can then
upgrade from there.  Bring it over sometime if you want to do it together.

Stan