[GLLUG] Meetings for Presentations

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 23:46:21 EDT 2010

With some advance planning, we should be able to get the third-floor
conference room at the library again, on any night or a weekend.  Just
let me know well in advance, in case they want me to fill out the info
form a third time.  Or have someone else arrange it (easily done via
e-mail).

Which brings up the question (in my mind, anyway), does everyone want to
keep meeting at Gone Wired until we see how it is when schools are in
session?  If we decide to evacuate, does anyone have any suggestions for
new meeting places????

                                Chick