[GLLUG] dell poweredge 350 - parts

Michael George george at idealso.com
Sat Jul 31 11:10:18 EDT 2010

I have a Dell Poweredge 350 that appears to have died from lightning.  I
got an estiamte on it as requested by the insurance company and they
said that the motherboard was dead.  I have pulled one of the drives off
to extract some data and that drive worked fine.  There was a PCI card
in it that still works, so I don't think the shock to the system was
overly harsh.

I've replace it, though, and have no need of it.  If anyone is
interested in it for parts, please contact me.  I'd like some money out
of it if possible, but it's negotiable to say the least. :)

I haven't made it to GLLUG meetings in a long time, but I work in
Lansing and can arrange to meet someone there in town to make the
exchange.

If anyone's interested, just email me.

Thanks!