[GLLUG] free old hardware

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Sat Nov 6 13:33:24 EDT 2010

I'm doing some fall cleaning and put together a box of stuff that I no
longer need. Everything here is (to my knowledge) in working condition
and nothing is dirty or worn. If you see anything you want, I'll bring
it to the next GLLUG meeting. You can also stop by my place for pick
up.

GeForce FX 5200: AGP 128MB, 1x DVI + 1x VGA + 1x S-Video

GeForce FX 5500: AGP 128MB, 2x VGA + 1x S-Video

GeForce MX 4000: AGP 128MB, 1x VGA, 1x S-Video

Netgear FA311 PCI 10/100 Ethernet card

D-Link DFE-530TX PCI 10/100 Ethernet card (this one has a boot ROM socket)

WD Caviar 10GB 5400RPM PATA HDD

Seagate ST38421A 8.4GB PATA HDD

Maxtor 5T060H6 61GB 7200RPM PATA HDD

U.S. Robotics 56K PCI hardware modem (not Winmodem)

PCI USB 2.0 Adapter: 4 external ports, 1 internal. (I bought this to
use with a USB scanner and it worked great for every single USB
device, except the scanner.)

Microsoft portable wireless laser mouse, model 1054

Kensington Orbit trackball, PS/2 and serial

Flexible neck desktop microphone

Microsoft PS/2 Intellimouse - Old-skool mechnical, two buttons with
clickable scrollwheel

iRock Car FM transmitter

Some kind of 6x6 patch panel antenna, could be modified for wifi

Kensington computer lock and cable

Radio Shack caller ID unit

Griffin iTrip FM transmitter

Motorola TFC139B Tracfone (with battery, charger but no sim card)

2x 64MB SO-DIMM laptop memory

Promise PCI Ultra 100 ATA adapter

Electronic Sudoku game

Spool of 25 music CD-Rs. I bought these because my car CD player reads
them better than generic computer CD-Rs. (I just listen to the radio
now.)

TRGPro PalmOS PDA. Basically a clone of the Palm III, except it has a
compact flash reader. In perfect condition. Comes with 32MB compact
flash card and serial cradle.

One stack of Linux Journal magazines. Issues range from around 2000 to
2009. Haven't counted yet, but probably between 20-30 magazines in
total.

Thanks,
Charles
--