[GLLUG] Wireless Problems at Delta Library

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Nov 22 10:32:51 EST 2010

Chick,

Have you verified that this problem -doesn't- exist at other venues?  It
could be failing hardware or a software, and you only see it at the
library because that's the only place you use it.

My first guess would be dicey software.  dhcpd might not be handling
things well.  Windows 7 behaves in an identical way on one of my
machines at home, even though Ubuntu on the same machine doesn't have
any problems at all.

Clay