[GLLUG] Win98SE Puzzler

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 23:19:48 EDT 2010

Well, to finally follow this up, I reinstalled the c: drive from my
backup tonight.  It only took three hours to reinstall 1.24GB, so I'm
not going to use that software again.  It was some drive backup program
that came with my CD-burner, I think, so I'm not likely to use it again,
anyway.  The restore floppy said the primary partition was an unknown
format, so I had to format it again before the restore would execute,
but it seems to work now.

                                Chick