[GLLUG] Fwd: Bob Brewer added your name to the Academia.edu directory of academics

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 01:07:38 EDT 2010

Did anyone else get a message like this?  I suspect our mailing list has
been harvested for some kind of phishing attempt or something, since
Open Source Initiatives is part of the LONG name of his "department",
even though he is an "independent researcher".  The website appears to
be legitimate, and he has over twenty followers, but I don't recall any
Bob Brewer.

                     Chick