[GLLUG] Pfsense Help openvpn and boot issues

Shawn idealso00 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:09:07 EDT 2010

I am having issues with pfsense. I cant get the openvpn to work. I dont
know if i have the right keys installed on the server or if i have it
set it up correctly. The use for the openvpn is to allow me to connect
to my internal network at davenport university when i am in class and
allow me to use my home network. Also i can get the pfsense system to
boot correctly i have the press the f5 key then the f1 key to get the
machine to boot correctly. I need help. I do have the book and the
online version of the guide.

If any one has set up open vpn woth pfsense please send me what you did
to make it work correctly and what to do at each step. I want to use
pki as a security setting. i can make the keys on the server if i need
to.

Thanks Shawn