[GLLUG] Fwd: Pfsense Help openvpn and boot issues

Craig Weaver craigw at cctechservices.com
Sun Sep 19 12:28:16 EDT 2010

sorry, I didn't reply all.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Craig Weaver <craigw at cctechservices.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [GLLUG] Pfsense Help openvpn and boot issues
To: Shawn <idealso00 at gmail.com>

Have you added firewall rules to allow the vpn traffic?  What is the OS on
your client computer?  Vista and Windows 7 each have their own unique setup
issues.  (and require a couple of lines added to the config script on the
client end)  What are your log files saying when you try and connect?  Does
it make the connection at all?  To help we will need a little more specifics
to your setup.  I do know that the best way I have found to get it to work
in a mixed OS environment is with LZO compression turned off and connecting
over tcp not udp.