[GLLUG] IRC channel

David Lee Lambert davidl at lmert.com
Thu Sep 30 20:50:16 EDT 2010

I would agree with those sentiments.  One can catch up to e-mail a few days
later;  IRC feels ephemeral (even if some people are keeping logs and
archive them).  If anyone does get into a back-and-forth discussion,  that
can be taken off-list to a phone-call or chat (on any network that
gaim/kopete/etc. support).  Or,  someone could propose a meeting at a
certain time over IRC, on an established service like freenode.

--
DLL
Yahoo! IM:  davidleelambert