[GLLUG] Playstation network

Julie Code julie.code at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:40:35 EDT 2011

Hello guys,

Long time no chat! On april 13th four days before the alleged psn security breach i had 3 unauthorized attempted transactions on my debit card totaling about 2400 dallors.  Thankfully the bank blocked them all and contacted me.  I am wondering if this has any connection to the psn network hack? I owned a psp and used my debit card on file.  Could they lie about the day of the breach or just guess wrong? I need your guy's opinion on this.  In a computer sense is this possible? I have a print out from my bank and have proof of these transactions, i would like to know who was behind this? Any info is appreciated about how secure the playstation network is and how possible it is for credit cards to be stolen??? I filed a police report, ftc report and alert on my credit report.

Thanks,

Julie Code

Sent from my iPad