[GLLUG] Possible alternate meeting site

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:49:46 EDT 2011

So, what's the final verdict?  Thursday is approaching.

By the way, the GLLUG ad in computer services has been flagged and
removed, too.  No explanation as to why, or even if a human being
working on behalf of Craigslist agreed that the ad violated some rule.
I might pursue this to see if I can find out why and how to modify it to
be acceptable to some <insert foulest epithet you can imagine here> who
is flagging the ads, but I'm not sure anyone who might know would
respond or even notice my request for help.  Their attitude seems to be
"Hey, what do you want for free?"

                                Chick