[GLLUG] problem loading a file from cdrom

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Wed Aug 3 22:44:12 EDT 2011

Hi Troy,

So this doesn't directly answer your question, but I wanted to point
out that you'll have a lot easier time getting your wifi connection
operational _after_ you get a GUI like GNOME installed. It will come
with all sorts of helpful applications that make the rest of the
system setup a breeze. (Copying a file from the CD-ROM to hard disk,
for instance.) Can you plug the machine into a network via ethernet
and go from there or is wifi your only option?

Charles