[GLLUG] meetings location: REQUEST TO LIST

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Tue Aug 23 11:55:02 EDT 2011

Well, given the responses to this request, I'd say we are pretty good
meeting at the Okemos location.  If anyone finds a more centrally
located coffee shop, or other venue that meets our requirements, please
post it to the list.

Jeremy, please try to come to one meeting at the new location, then you
can decide if it is worth the trip.

Stan