[GLLUG] meetings location: REQUEST TO LIST

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Aug 19 21:31:41 EDT 2011

On 8/19/11 4:28 PM, Chick Tower wrote:
> Well, Ariel (and others), if we could find a place similar to Coffee &
> Friends in another location, what would be a better location?  I think
> that's one thing Stan is trying to find out from us.
I don't think any downtown location will work.  The neighborhood isn't
that great, the parking stinks, and food and beverage options are at
best so so.  I'd prefer to have the meetings in a location where my
teenage daughter could walk safely after dark.  Not that she's coming,
but crappy neighborhoods prevent people from wanting to attend.