[GLLUG] I still need your help!

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Jan 6 14:23:28 EST 2011

Hey folks, just a reminder, in case it had somehow slipped your notice,
that we're hosting our Open Source in the Enterprise seminar next weekend.

We absolutely need to get the word out about this.  I'm pushing the
press releases, and I've done what I can via social media, but I need
more help.

First, if you know anybody who owns a business, or is involved in IT for
a business, please point them to this:
http://www.gllug.org/event/open-source-enterprise.  Ask them to sign up,
come to the event, and spread the word to their friends.

Second, if you use Facebook please use the Like link at
http://www.gllug.org/event/open-source-enterprise  If you don't see a
Like link, click the Facebook Connect link in the left-hand column, near
the login box, and your Like link will show up.

Third, please invite yourself, and the people you know who you think
could benefit, to this Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=174749369226659  I've sent
invitations out to everybody I know, but I need it to go out to a lot
more.  I'd like to see 100 people or more invited by next weekend.  I've
already invited 46 myself, so I just need a couple more people to do the
same.

Fifth, print up the great flyer that's attached on the event page (on
our website) and post it anyplace you can.  It prints in really nice
color if you've got a color printer, but looks just fine in black and
white if you don't.

Clay Dowling