[GLLUG] Meeting Location Discussion

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:21:05 EST 2011

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of this.  There don't
seem to be any objections to leaving Schuler Books.  I propose that we
move the meetings to Gone Wired until we find a site we like better.  I
further propose that, if we don't come up with a better site by
Wednesday noon, we go ahead and meet at Gone Wired this Thursday and
every Thursday until we come up with someplace else.  What does everyone
else think?

                                Chick