[GLLUG] Public Relations Idea

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:27:30 EDT 2011

I don't recall seeing any such ads.  Was it on the Lansing Craigslist,
Mark?  Was it in the free stuff section, the systems section, or where?
  I'm not questioning your veracity, but just wondering how someone
interested in Linux (me) missed it, and how knowing that might help me
reach the right readers.

I hadn't planned on listing any phone numbers.  Maybe a disposable
e-mail address....

                                Chick