[GLLUG] Meeting, SIG-Linux, Tuesday 26 July

Michael Rudas audiotech50 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 00:31:01 EDT 2011

For July the SEMCO SIG-Linux meeting subject will be:
"Pinguy OS: an Ubuntu derivative for everyone"

This presentation will concentrate on a single distribution for
maximum effect.  I will talk about why I think this is one of the best
Linux distros yet and provide installation and customization tips.  It
will be geared to the Linux novice, but I expect that even experienced
users will learn something useful.
<http://www.pinguyos.com>

As usual, the meeting will be held at Paper Street, the home of "Motor
City Free Geek" with space kindly provided by Andy Didorosi (Paper
Street) and Ken Grundberg (Motor City Free Geek).

Date: Tuesday, July 26th, 6:45 p.m.

Map: http://goo.gl/xG6JU
http://www.MotorCityFreeGeek.net
http://WeLovePaperStreet.com