[GLLUG] [Bulk] Antec Drive Unmounting

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 00:01:34 EDT 2011

Yes, that's what the manual says, Bill, but I can't budge the burner
with the locking slider in either position.  Thanks for your help, though.

Three of the five hits on my case model were for an Antec form to submit
a request for tech support.  I filled it out and submitted it, so I'll
see if that results in useful information, or even a response.

                                Chick