[GLLUG] free hardware

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Sun Jun 19 20:33:19 EDT 2011

Unloading a few things. Same deal as always: if you see anything you
like, send me a message off-list. But you have to pick it up at a
GLLUG meeting or my domicile in Lansing.

  * 9" monochrome CRT VGA monitor, ViewMagic MD-935A)
    * Will work up to 640x480, IIRC

  * 15" Packard Bell CRT VGA monitor

  * Wifi a/b/g card for laptop, Atheros AR5BXB6
    * Mini-PCI express
    * 2 antenna connectors
    * Works in Thinkpads

  * Asus A7N266-VM Motherboard w/CPU and heatsink
    * CPU is probably an Athlon XP, but I don't know what the speed is
    * Comes with ATX backplate
    * No RAM

  * Compaq DeskPro Computer (I used this as a standard-def media
player for a few years)
    * Pentium III 733MHz
    * 10/100 Network card
    * nVidia AGP graphics card w/VGA, DVI, and S-Video outputs
    * CD-ROM
    * 384 MB Memory
    * IR receiver hacked into floppy bay
    * 80GB hard disk (no OS)
    * SoundBlaster Live! PCI sound card

  * Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop parts:
    * AC adapter, PA-1900-02D2
    * DVD-R/CD-RW drive (SBW-242U)
    * DVD-R/CD-RW drive (CDD5263)
    * keyboard (k011502x)
    * processor heat sink & fan
    * 2x dialup modems
    * Mini-PCI wifi card (BCM94306MPSG)
    * Celeron 2.4GHz CPU
    * 512MB PC2700 SO-DIMM memory
    * 256MB PC2700 SO-DIMM memory
    * Base of laptop (incl motherboard, trackpad, hinges, wire harnesses, etc.)

Charles
--
http://bityard.net