[GLLUG] Moving this weekend

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Jun 21 13:44:57 EDT 2011

We're doing our final move from Flushing to Dexter this weekend.  If
anybody is interested in helping out, we're providing beer and home made
mac and cheese at the remote end.  Also, possibly, free stuff for
anything we don't feel like hauling down.

Move day is Saturday.  Loading will commence shortly after 9am in
Flushing, and should be done by about noon.  Unloading will follow one
hour later in Dexter, and should be done by 4 or 5.  Beer to follow.

Any assistance would be welcome, at either end.

Clay