[GLLUG] Mageia Mirror

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Wed Jun 29 00:05:33 EDT 2011

On a similar note, I downloaded the entirety of Mageia.  Let me know before
17:00 Wednesday if you want it, and bring a fast sata drive or loan me a
slow one.  Everything is 83GB, but single arch and base install media are
much smaller.

I also have the x86_64 Fedora Core 15 dvd, too.
On Jun 28, 2011 10:54 PM, "Chick Tower" <c.e.tower at gmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that, if anyone wants to try CrunchBang Linux, I made
two install CDs that I'd be willing to part with.  It has a rather
nicely-configured Openbox window manager interface running on top of Debian
Sqeeze, and it uses lightweight apps by default to make it run better on
older hardware.  It used to be based upon Ubuntu, but no longer, although it
does retain that doing-every-admin-task-with-the-first-created-user-and-sudo
idea from Ubuntu.  Maybe Debian uses a separate root account, but I don't
know. Anyway, if anyone wants to give it a go, let me know.  The CD is also
a live CD, so you can try it before installing it.