[GLLUG] Freecycle.org

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:08:05 EST 2011

I know this isn't a Linux question, or even an open-source question, but
I figure someone on this mailing list is likely to be a member of the
Lansing Freecycle group on Yahoo! Groups, so please bear with me.

I applied to join the group, but the unidentified moderator denied my
admission without specifying a reason in the e-mail Yahoo! Groups sent
me.  All I know is that it was denied and there is no appeal.  Does
anyone know why they would restrict new memberships for any reason?
--

                                Chick