[GLLUG] Freecycle.org

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 00:21:16 EST 2011

I was accepted, Scott.  The moderator said someone vouched for me, but
not who.  Someone else said they contacted another Freecycle group, the
Mid-Michigan Freecycle Network, which isn't listed on the Freecycle.org
website, and it's not the Lansing group, anyway.  Someone else also
tried joining the Lansing group and was denied, too.  The moderator
claimed I didn't include my ZIP code in my reply to the initial message,
as requested, but I did.

Anyway, it's solved.  Thanks.

                                Chick