[GLLUG] Introduction of RMC Agency

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Mar 29 16:26:04 EDT 2011

On 3/29/11 4:18 PM, Jim Beiermeister wrote:

> Members of GLLUG, my name is Jim Beiermeister and I represent
> Recruitment Management Consultants, LLC (AKA RMC Agency).  We are an
> E. Lansing based IT staffing & consulting firm serving the Greater
> Lansing and West region of Michigan.  We are currently engaged with
> clients who are hiring FT Linux Administrators and PHP Developers at
> varying levels and offering compensation of $50-70K+ depending on
> experience plus full benefits.  If you would like to talk about these
> immediate needs, or simply the general IT market conditions for
> project based and career opportunities, please contact me at (517)
> 507-5504 or jbeierme at RMCagency.com <mailto:jbeierme at RMCagency.com>..
> You can also follow us on Twitter at _RecruitMichigan
> <http://twitter.com/#%21/recruitmichigan>_ and on the Web at
> www.RMCagency.com <http://www.RMCagency.com>

If you're serious about recruiting from GLLUG, we'd love to have you
come to one of our meetings.  We meet every Thursday starting around
6:30pm at Gone Wired Cafe on Michigan Avenue.  I know there are several
people there who are interested in talking to someone about Linux
administration work, and you could give them some valuable information
about what the field looks like right now.

Clay