[GLLUG] Introduction of RMC Agency

Jim Beiermeister jbeierme at rmcagency.com
Tue Mar 29 16:18:56 EDT 2011

Members of GLLUG, my name is Jim Beiermeister and I represent
Recruitment Management Consultants, LLC (AKA RMC Agency).  We are an E.
Lansing based IT staffing & consulting firm serving the Greater Lansing
and West region of Michigan.  We are currently engaged with clients who
are hiring FT Linux Administrators and PHP Developers at varying levels
and offering compensation of $50-70K+ depending on experience plus full
benefits.  If you would like to talk about these immediate needs, or
simply the general IT market conditions for project based and career
opportunities, please contact me at (517) 507-5504 or
jbeierme at RMCagency.com..  You can also follow us on Twitter at
RecruitMichigan <http://twitter.com/#!/recruitmichigan>  and on the Web
at www.RMCagency.com