[GLLUG] ext4 Experiences

Bert W. Carrier Jr. bertcarrier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:59:09 EDT 2011

On 11/05/2011 01:18 PM, Chick Tower wrote:
> Has anyone had any problems using ext4 filesystems?  If so, do you
> think it was caused by the filesystem or by something you did wrong?
I had my server crash a few times in a row.  It was corrupting the boot
partition and wouldn't boot.  I tried fixing it with a boot CD and a
command line command (sorry I can't remember which one) and it still
wouldn't boot.

On a hunch, I replaced the video card with an old NVidia model, no
problems since.

Bert