[GLLUG] ext4 Experiences

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Sat Nov 5 16:28:48 EDT 2011

Ext4 is the new stable fs that almost everything defaults to, and btfs is
the up and comming fs that's intended to replace most everything on
desktops and server. Ext3 was mostly abandoned feature-wise going forward.
I've had no issues with either ext fs.  Any chance this is in regards to
the new hardware?