[GLLUG] bookmarks.html Reduction Using vim

Nathan Hartley nathan at 7hartleys.org
Sat Nov 12 00:21:59 EST 2011

Sorry, I got distracted and didn't really finish that first email. If I
had, I would have mentioned that the free version of X-Marks has fully
integrated bookmark synchronization, for Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari
on Linux, Mac and Windows. Plus X-marks maintains a very nice web presence
for your bookmarks, that even allows editing and selective sharing. You
could simply use the web presence for any web browsers that do not have
full integration.

http://www.xmarks.com/

But wait... there's more. For a small fee, they also have support for the
iPhone, iPad, Android, Dolphin browser and Blackberry.

And recently X-Marks was purchased by my other favorite, multi-platform,
multi-browser, must-have, add-on called LastPass. A well designed password
safe, with synchronization.

https://lastpass.com/