[GLLUG] need some advice

Jeremy Neil jrmyzero at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:53:25 EST 2011

so yeah, ive gotten a chance to work at liquid web (I hope you'd know what
this business was :| ). But, I have little experience with rpm distro's so
I'd like to know which distro I should start with. The job I'd be offered
would be a system's admin essentially, even though I don't know enough
console commands and stuff, and I'm still kinda new with using the console.
However I'm willing to try my hardest to learn what I need to know, so
bascially any pointers could help as well. Thought I'd ask you guys since
the local ubuntu irc channel guys have pretty much rejected me :\ .