[GLLUG] laser printer for linux

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Tue Nov 29 13:01:10 EST 2011

I'm running gentoo on my server at home.  My little Brother 1250 seems
to have printed its last page yesterday.  I have no bitterness, he's
served me well for many years.  But now I need a new printer.

I saw a thread a while back saying that Konica makes a good PS
compatible color later printer.  I will look into that one, but I'm
wondering what others might recommend for B&W?  I am more interested in
one which will set up and work with little time invested on my part than
I am in one with all the latest bells & whistles.

Anyone have any good recommendations?

--
-M

Rident stolidi verba Latina.