[GLLUG] Trouble Accessing external UDB hard drives from Western Digital

Don Bosman dbosman at msu.edu
Fri Oct 14 17:58:05 EDT 2011

One caution.
Swapping 1500 discs in and out creates a potential for repetitive motion
issues.
The industry developed desktop size automatic duplicators for small and
medium size software distributors facing this problem, years back when
we had to use modems for our online connections.

Your volunteering may be what this 1500 disc project has been waiting
for, not the database.
Have fun and be careful.

Don Bosman