[GLLUG] [Off-Topic] Linux-friendly Banks & Credit Unions

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:04:42 EDT 2012

It appears that my bank may have changed their website so that Linux
clients can no longer log into their on-line banking site.  Does anyone
have any recommendations for banks and, preferably, credit unions with
websites that allow banking using Linux clients?  If anyone else banks
with Bank of America, please let me know if your access to the site is
also giving you problems.

Since this doesn't have much to do with Linux, feel free to respond to
me directly, or include the list if you wish.  Also, please don't
recommend credit unions I'm not eligible to join, such as MSU FCU.  Thanks.
--

                                Chick