[GLLUG] This is what I want a Raspberry Pi for - my youngest kid is 11

Don Bosman dbosman at msu.edu
Sat Apr 21 21:11:52 EDT 2012

I'm one of the Craig's list advertisers trying to get $50.00 for
machines that can run circles around this little item.
The coolness factor is involved with the Raspberry Pi.
Bragging rights for "I'm getting something you haven't" is huge. My son
is actually enthusiastic about the Pi. I'm hoping that will take him
somewhere.

Don Bosman