[GLLUG] This is what I want a Raspberry Pi for - my youngest kid is 11

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Sat Apr 21 22:50:19 EDT 2012

55w for my 866MHz Dell gx<something>.

Of yeah, I understand: you have telnettable space heaters. ;-)

My point is that a learning Python machine isn't going to do 24/7
operations.

When you use computers like we do, watts matter.  Long time ago I
found some CMOS 68K's to replace the ones I had, saving something
like 100w/hr.  Ah, the old days, when SMD disks ate 1kW themselves,
like Super Eagles (I'm glad those days are over).

--STeve Andre'