[GLLUG] Proposal: Discussion group

Stan Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Sun Apr 29 11:40:31 EDT 2012

A few of you have expressed an interest in doing this.  So, we are on,
but for this month ONLY we will meet on the 2nd Tuesday.  Don't forget
to fill in your calendar for the 1st Tuesdays and think about proposing
articles to read for future group meetings.

See you on Tuesday the 8th at 7:00 at my house.  (If you need
directions, contact me.)

Stan