[GLLUG] Free laser printer

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Mon Aug 27 06:24:42 EDT 2012

I have a Brother HL-1250 Laser Printer that I don't use anymore. It has
a parallel port connection for connecting to a PC or for a network
printing adapter. It worked fine for me and prints well. It's got a
nearly-new toner cartridge in it. There was odd thing with it that it
would sometimes take itself offline and I'd have to push the button to
get it back online and to print, but I used it that way for a while and
it was fine. I only replaced it because I wanted a Laser Printer that
would duplex for me.  I can send pictures if desired.

I don't get to GLLUG meetings very often, but I work in Lansing and can
bring it in with me to meet.

--
-M

Rident stolidi verba Latina.