[GLLUG] Time for Another Venue?

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:42:30 EDT 2012

Last night the internet access at the Chapbook Cafe was terribly slow,
down to about three or four times the speed of dial-up access much of
the time.  If it continues, should we consider returning to Coffee &
Friends, now that the summer heat appears to be over, or maybe another
venue for our meetings?  Someone said last night that Tim Horton's has
good internet access, but, having never been in one, I don't know if
they have the space or electrical outlets to handle us.

The internet access speed has been acceptable in the past at the
Chapbook Cafe, so maybe it will be in the future again.  I say we wait
and see, but consider or investigate other sites.
--

                                Chick