[GLLUG] UNIX Admin position

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Mon Jan 9 16:32:13 EST 2012

Sparrow Hospital has a couple open positions for SAN/UNIX
Administrators.  Our group manages all the UNIX servers here (a little
over 100 servers running AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, and Linux), all the
enterprise backups (Symantec Netbackup), and the SAN (over 700TB of
storage using Hitachi arrays and Cisco fabric switches).

We're looking for someone with at least some UNIX experience and a
willingness to learn what they don't already know.

I don't have a URL for the job posting yet, but anyone interested can
email me.  I will follow up with a link to the posting when they have
it on the site.

--
-Michael George