[GLLUG] apt-get Oddity

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:58:18 EST 2012

I have a question for all you Debian/Ubuntu users.  I installed Bodhi
Linux on a laptop.  It's based upon Ubuntu, but slimmed down.  I've been
installing some stuff with apt-get (e.g., "apt-get install privoxy").
Most of the time, apt-get lists what it will install, including
dependencies, and how much space it will consume, and then asks if I
want to proceed.  However, I'd estimate that 30% to 40% of the time it
does all that but ask if I want to proceed, and it just finishes the
installation.  Has anyone else seen that before?
--

                                Chick