[GLLUG] Mounting All Partitions!

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:10:18 EST 2012

I'm playing with a new distro, Bodhi Linux, which is a stripped-down
version of Ubuntu with Enlightenment as its window manager.  In addition
to installing it on a laptop, I installed it on one of my desktop PCs
that has several other distros on it.  Bodhi mounts all of my partitions
automatically, even if they belong to other distros and they aren't in
Bodhi's /etc/fstab.  I think that's a fine way to enable users to mess
up the installations of other distros, and I don't care for the practice.

Does anyone know if this is standard behavior for Ubuntu, and, if it is,
how to disable it?  Thanks.
--

                                Chick