[GLLUG] Mounting All Partitions!

Matt Harrison matt.harrison82 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:46:48 EST 2012

Is it actually mounting them, or are they just diplayed in the file
manager and they auto-mount when you click on them?  I know that in
Debian and Ubuntu with most DE's they will show you all mountable
partitions even if they aren't in /etc/fstab and then the file manager
mounts them when you click on them.