[GLLUG] Wide-screen Monitors

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:00:01 EST 2012

Oh, that might be it.  I didn't change my resolution from 1,024x768.
I'll have to see if I can find out what this monitor's native resolution
is.  I didn't get a manual with it.  When I searched on-line for one, I
didn't have much luck, but I didn't look very hard.  It does appear to
be a Walmart brand, Starlogic.

Thanks, Matt and Peter.

                                Chick